Skip to main content

In Sanity.

I will forget you,
Burn you from my memory.
Erase every single moment
The laugh,the cry
The words and at times without..
The tears--loving,hurting
Still craving for more.

I will use science
To map ur souvenirs
Inside my brain,
the lobe and the cells.
And I will wipe you out
From there.

I will shed the last tear
Just before.
I will laugh the insane laugh
Just before.
I will forget that part
Where i dwindled between
heaven & hell;
Where I kept floating on the
insoluble emotions & instead.
I will never be desperate again,
I will never walk in the rain
With you and without.

But I know
It will be the same again.
Till the next day I wake up
And realize,
It was another attempt
Went wrong.
Like millions other did,previously.

When will my insanity rest
And conclude
I can not breathe you out
As long as I am breathing in.

Then I will try a next one,
Satisfyingly reassuring me
of its futility.
Oh,no,
Another day....
Oh,yes.
from Inside.


SoUmY@

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Usha Pisharody said…
Well actually...Insanity, for all the reasons it is, is dearer than Sanity, for all the reasons it refutes what it means to lose it....:)

Now i know that sounds insane too, but then I have a feeling that its the sort of insanity that you might understand!

But I know
It will be the same again.
Till the next day I wake up
And realize,
It was another attempt
Went wrong.
Like millions other did,previously.


But this is where it is underscored, the attempts of Sanity, which actually is just another shade isnt it? I love this one, as you know so well!!
Rukhiya said…
I will forget that part
Where i dwindled between
heaven & hell;
Where I kept floating on the
insoluble emotions & instead.
I will never be desperate again,
I will never walk in the rain
With you and without.

But I know
It will be the same again.
Till the next day I wake up
And realize,
It was another attempt
Went wrong.
Like millions other did,previously.

When will my insanity rest
And conclude
I can not breathe you out
As long as I am breathing in.

Then I will try a next one,
Satisfyingly reassuring me
of its futility.
Oh,no,
Another day....
Oh,yes.
from Inside.

I looooove INsanity :)

Popular posts from this blog

Of Another Season...

On a day like today when an abrupt monsoon meets A delighted Sun, I think of you, like the dew drops on the petals - the freshness, eternal. On a day like today When my Neruda can sip coffee with your Joyce, you come to me as if memories were more real than now. They always were, are. On a day like today, When the translucent streets of my home gets wet and hears a tram go by, your thoughts occur. I feel you beyond those concretes and raindrops kamikaze. On a day like today, When my words seek no grammar and chases no metaphor, I think of poetry and I think of you. With or without, I wrote for. On a day like today, When I am diseased and all burnt, I want you to forget me as a season. We will meet again in summers, in our little ways, before Sunrise. SoUmY@

Of Ecstasy...

Beyond the horizon lies the gray that rests between your feet, delicately. Waves ripple and glide past the footsteps, Silently washing off your prints afar, Uncomplaining in tender reverence. You raise your arms as if to embrace the sea. I see twilight, I feel air gently hushing by. The crimson Sun is at its last breath And caresses you with quiet blessings. As your innocence reflects upon the gracing Sun and the soothing sea I stand mute and mesmerized... ... Oblivious of the rest as the triad touches me And I cry, just. SoUmY@ [p.s. -> This post of mine is inspired by the picture atop. I thank Jennifer for letting me share this. And this piece goes to Angel . ]

Untitled

Wish I could be a cloud one day I will love to be grey if its you To whom, through whom I traverse. Transparency is optimum; For I know you are unattainable like the sand escaping from the fist like the meaning assumed from the gist. look, oh yes, I can rhyme too. If you wish I can artify our world. Inspiration never needs a permit. You had asked, Why do I vomit blood. Interruptions in dreamy un-realism doesn't suit me. I know. So I write. So that I can breathe you in and breathe dreams out. Live long, you had wished. (Wished), did you? honestly? I will let it pass like just another Failed attempt to face reality Finds itself en-route to contamination. Oh! then what is pure? you may ask. Purity is not you, not me, but us. Purity is the way verses traverse. I will vomit to death one day. Do not pray for me. Pray for my poems who are quiet. Let them borrow my breaths. Let the poetry for us live. (And the footnotes conclude:) You - a miser in love Me - a happy lender. SoUmy@