A NOT SO HAPPY LUV POEM

on that winter evening i was roaming in a lonely street
me smiled,looking at d street and my heart too.
no1 was dere until things changed.
u came,my inspiration,my luv.
Those wintry evenings,I felt cold in my heart
but my soul felt warmth...u were dere beside me.
still remember d dayz i used to look at u 4 hours
months went by,my world had no change of season..no setting of Sun
as u were alwayz dere my luv.
it felt like life was calling me to go 4 u.
i swear to u dere were so many nights i asked sleep to stand by
Lust i never felt but trust i needed.
it was not to b.
now sleep is asking me to repay d hours i had taken 4m her
This winter evening,
i am going lonely again
but i can't smile like d othr day
i dont know why..really i dont kno why.

-soumya

Comments

Anonymous said…
good soumya.u hv shown beautifully the feelings and the emotions of a guy who has just lost his luv.good work.keep it up.
Anonymous said…
a very well written poem.the diction is quite commendable.keep up the good work.hope to get many such masterpieces from u in d future
Usha Pisharody said…
Now that I have read verse from you, more compact, and more profound, this one is a surprise. But its really good to see what the early point of evolution is...:) If not for the short forms and the internet lingo.. this is a beautifully expression of the self...

Honestly, I did enjoy this one!

Popular Posts