Quadruples of Quatrains



Hallucination

And I thought love actually exists,
Untill I saw the paranoia
Cripping up to the face of trust
Breaching the sensual history ,then and there.

Perplexed

The young poet tried to renew
An old verse of simple feelings
And got caught amidst nothingness
That seemed too meaningful,by then.

Disabled

Paraplegic he became
When his beliefs and ideologies
Proved scathed and unworthy
In the world of so called normal beings.

Metaphor

To enlighten himself with that extra bit
He actually bridged the gap of
Simplicity and assumptions
To let his thoughts run freely,anywhere.


SoUmY@


some
random scribblings...Though Quatrains are actually four lined poems
with rhymes,I have not maintained that part.Please do consider my
ammateurish concept.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Unknown said…
I like the experimentation!

Popular Posts