Insecurity

I fear innocent these days. I can not look upto his eyes in fear of if he asks, "Why did you do it?"
I just can't stand in front of a mirror that has people behind.
They ask, "Why did you?". - "What did I?"
You just asked: "Where is the painter in his painting?"


SoUmY@
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not ask me what is this. Its happened to be called 55 Fiction

What is 55 Fiction?

A literary work will be considered 55 Fiction if it has:

  • Fifty-five words or less (A non-negotiable rule)
  • A setting,
  • One or more characters,
  • Some conflict, and
  • A resolution. (Not limited to moral of the story)
Usha ma'am is entirely responsible for this one. She insisted that I write one on 55 er and I can't skip. So, here was that attempt which I am sure was nothing worse than a torture.

But, but, Why don't you try yourself? Try and write one 55 Fiction yourself and share. Its really interesting.

Comments

Sashu... said…
utterly absolutely wonderful...! i juz am in awe!! :) love diz!!
Bharath said…
Phew!, Loved your thoughts buddy..
There's that never ending and really vast poetic oceans of innovations' in you.

This one is just too good, awesome!!
Anonymous said…
55 fiction has always een my fav .. loved this one !!
Usha Pisharody said…
Oh my!
You've actually blurred the line between fiction, poetry, fact, emotion and metaphor, all in a beautiful allegory!

A mirror with people behind?

Where is the painter in his painting?

Utterly utterly poetically, prosaicly YOU!

No doubts on that!

Awesome, my young Philo, just awesome!
Ahh you are just too good!
Jenny said…
Some serious soul searching images here Soumya..Such is the power of frail innocence.

Shakes you and you don't even feel the tremors !
BirdBrain said…
u are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!
Richa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts