Interpreted

I am sleepless at nights.
Between you and me
and our rhymetic and prosaic verses
Lies a Judas- perspectives.

Yours and mine and theirs.

Replication is for machines. And uniqueness is an illusion in a crowd. Because anyday we all are grouped to be too common or too unique.

Just like this above contradiction,
I concur...

...Lets not decipher a beautiful thought.
I can take an oath against my limitations
and say, interpreting is an insult sometimes.
You can take a poem for a petal
And sit there, just admire. Can't you?

Because oneday you will mother an orphan emotion.
I shall examine the skeleton and laugh.

Would you like that Poet?

SoUmY@

[You are free to avoid this piece as a crazy social experiment going wrong :) ]


Comments

Usha Pisharody said…
Why did I read this just today, being online after an aeon? Because I wanted a petal to admire? Because I wanted that particular orphaned emotion to [s]mother??

I shall never know. But this I do. That I am the gladdest, that I read from you today, and.... need I say it?

I do like this poet very much :) :)

Will always too :)

Thank you, Soumya, your experiment, as you say, has brightened my night like nothing else :) Indebted!
Anonymous said…
Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Popular Posts