Elementee

Winds have stories to tell today;
Silent, careless, burdened.
It all comes in stream still.
They whisper to the ears
to the eyes, to skin.

Seas have words to say.
For long they have rushed in
with quietness and returned memories
to the trembled feet.
Today, it will write a novel on me.
There will be salt and sands.

And,
From within there is a voice;
No questions, no qualms.
Tonight it will look inside
and discover the depth in black.
Getting a few unanswered is also knowledge.

Together, they will write a poetry.
There is a lot of traveling in love.

- Soumya

Comments

Usha Pisharody said…
What you do not know is what life is all about. What Love is all about. What living is all about.
The element. The sole reason why. The simplest, and therefore the most complex!
I do really love the way you put it. How the unanswered is also all about knowing and knowledge! Bravo!

I still feel this way, though I thought I might feel differently. You fleshed out the notions that I had seemingly felt those four incomplete lines needed :)
Aayushi Mehta said…
"Tonight it will look inside
and discover the depth in black."

Wonderful writing :)
Madeeha said…
Like bubbling gentle waves on a bleak shore,
Your verses breach the cocoon of one's being...
I read, I live, I come alive.

Keep penning Soumya.
Shal said…
i always come assured to your blog, that will find something that will silence me ! :)

I guess urs the kind of poetry they call deep ! loved it
Lady Whispers said…
Your poetry sent me to a different world :)
I am so in awe of ur writings :)
Great work :)

Popular Posts