DISABLED LOVE

It was raining that night
The night where the sky was black
And I was awake.
Awake for the reason U'd have come
Just to get a glimpse of me.
I couldn't see ur face
But i used to read it,-
the face where feelings used to wave
and expressions deep .
I thought i had found my true love.
on those torn papers u used to throw
I could feel ur presence
I Could feel how much u loved me.
At last someone who had loved my innerself
Not my body,not da trace of flesh and blood.
But i was so wrong.
I had forgot,my wheel chair,-
my steely truth.
I could see ur face that day
when u saw me in that chair.
Compassion had crept in place of love
In ur eyes I could read that naked truth
"Oh my god,This girl is handicapped!"
Suddenly those night visits,those torn love notes
those innocent sentiments were gone.
I felt very ashamed,i felt strange.
Still i sat on that balcony the next night
My weak mind convinced of a glimpse of u
You were not there
It was not raining that night
But i know not why the sky was even darker
I discovered that night
Our love was just as I was
perhaps u too,......DISABLED.


DIS POEM OF MINE IS NOT against dose disabled persons who have lost love...but 4 dose who have left love bcoz dey were mentally handicapped and couldnt accept luv's physical disabled state.

Comments

Meena Iyer said…
Wonderful!!
I have tears in my eyes!!
How can love be so transistory???
Megha said…
Seriously Soumya.. it tlks of Transcidental love.. Love that knows no bounds..

Goodluck.. Keep it up!!
sunila said…
Was sincerely touched by the sensitivity which goes in this creation...touching and beautiful

Popular Posts