NATURE NIGHT AND LOVE..

Remember that night,
That very night when we were together
On that garden,beside that big leafy tree.
I could see ur face--vibrant,giggling unbound.
Night sky had light up all the stars
perhaps to see your face.
Never ever had i dreamt of that moment
when my lips-warm and eager
touched yours-shivering,expectant.
Our first kiss--
Can i describe the feelings we had?Never.
your big eyes,i kissed them too.
it was more of an emotional eagerness
Than of a physical need we knew.
I could see your eyes wet
Sometimes tears tell a lot more than smile does.
Those expressive eyes,
I didn't have anything to say.
It meant a lot.
Silently but surely I whispered
I Love u my love.
May be within myself,may be i didn't at all
But words were too blunt to play any part there.
I took you in my arms.
We sank deep into the wavy grasses
and our heads held high to tell the stars
"We will be awake tonight to accompany you."
It was a dream,a dream which came true.
Unknowingly and unwantedly the stars began to fade.
Time for a new day.
Nature was to be blamed.
It was too perfect to be called selfish
or too selfish to be named perfect!
With sleepy eyes I looked at your face.
I had heard people look innocent when they sleep
And your face personified the fact all over.
Last night it was a truth which I had dreamt of
Now its fading off,the whole day is ahead.
It would be a dream which i had wished to be true,forever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
the best way to read ur poem is to read them slowly...it took 10 mins to read this one and i am glad i read it slowly,it gave me the opportunity to imagine, i wish this poem wud never end u wud still continue,with the day and the night after the day.
Anonymous said…
it really touched my heart! wonderful!!!
Megha said…
Spell Bound Personification..
Beautiful..

Popular Posts