Love and Us


I was that madman
Running through the desert
And you brought me
An Oasis.

I was that jittery soul
Drenched,soaked,shivered
for a touch of compassion
And you brought me
Shelter of Love.

I remember me being ill
And you nursed me,
took care of me
You brought me into--
Life.

I remember you crying
Watching Notting Hill...
And I learned to stretch
My hand of assurance.
As you smiled
With eyes filled up.

Know not why you had to
Live so short,
Leave so early.

But honey
I don't miss you.
I am not mad
I dont feel jittery
I dont foresee pain.

Because
Whenever I breathe
touch
and feel
I find,

Me in you
You in me
Love and Us.


SoUmY@



[Had to come up with a college boyish one..Was engorssed under Spirrituality for long! hehe]

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Usha Pisharody said…
:) Just love reading this one!
Pragnya said…
just loved it sir....
a standing ovation for this one.........

Popular Posts