Untitled Instead


I know not when
The waves rushed in
To wet my feet;
And the sand grains
orphaned again,

Chose obscurity
Instead.

I looked up
And it was full moon.
I sat speechless
As words felt to
Voice their part...,

And i chose sea to roar
Instead.

Amidst
Millions of emotions
Evolving with my moist past
Tears had come up
to flood my eye,

But I chose not to shed them
Instead.


If I had been a man
to live upto...

If I had been a person
to face the mirror...

If I was honest
to my emotions...


Questions came
Bemused,expectant
And answers waited
To an excuse to escape.
But i chose silence

For it was to come another day
And I chose Life
Instead.





SoUmY@


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

richa said…
very thoughtful n wonderful poem gablu.. keep scribbling :)
richa said…
u rock Mr.Sinha hehe ;)
Rukhiya said…
Another experience in that sea of crystalline thoughts. :)

Popular Posts