Black Rose

Wishes that make me
Come around that boulevard
Where lay my
condemned silence
In isolation,

I
care for my insecurity
And merge with the
Anonymity of this world.

I kill the dreams
That were yet to born
And then the innocence
dies a virgin
Along with them.

Never too special
What I can offer ,
I soliloquy,
So I remain as no one.
And see my
Passion urging,
Aching for recognition.

I object any atonement
And
The square around me
Shrinks in rage against the
Lonesome owner.

Then,

The black rose
Loses its petals
on a dark moon night!


SoUmY@


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Usha Pisharody said…
Got the breath whooshed out, esp at the ending...!

You've articulated pain here, thru' the silence of an undiscovered innocence, unacknowledged self, and burgeoning desires that never came to be!!

Utterly fascinating is the thought process behind it, and the culmination of the awesome metaphor that impinges, darkly in the mind...a black rose, and the dark moon night..

Hats Off, Dear Philo'
You've hit all the right notes and produced some intense dark music here!

Awed!!!
Rukhiya said…
One line for you- Just WHO are you?!
(Courtesy-U know!)
Cinderella said…
This haunted me....throughout.
I dunno why.

Soliloquy - is beautiful when you dont want your voice to be heard, and cuts like a knife when you know its happening to you and you cant do anything about it.

**The black rose
Loses its petals
on a dark moon night!**

Dark symphony - melody on a dark lonely night.
Muse said…
A beautiful symphony!

Popular Posts