Perpetual...

The First Glow..

With misty eyes
I stand by the lonesome me.
At the place
Where our plastic city looks
Micronic.
And I wait an endless wait.
Anticipating,
Preparing myself.
Emptied the soul for
Purity .Didn't I ?
Wore the divine bliss
Didn't I ?
And at that fragment
He comes,
Rising , efflorescent with
His natural grace.
And I see the insignificant soul
Getting enlightened.
I gaze along
As he rose
On that sky,
And within me.
As I feel
The arrival of a new dawn.

Blessed!




Dimmed to be Brigher..




On that mundane moment
I couldn't have
Had the courage to leave Thee
If it was not You,
To come again!
And I stood in the vast expanse
Of the Sea shore,
On the sands of time
That had been soaked in waves
Guided by Him.
And I see The Sun on the horizon
Betokening the final gesture
On the azure orange sky.
I run,Parallelly
As if not to let go of
My blessings
For an extra moment.
Then you glimpse from
The twilight.
And rob me of my worldly expectations
Reassuring ...

That I am
Still Yours
As you are
Mine.


... Let the I become We.



SoUmY@


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Soumya said…
Cinderella said...

"Beautiful effervescent poetry !
I love the way, you pin hopes and heart-breaks togther..like two flip sides of a coin.
The subtle way of renditioning your feelings, leave a deep imprint."


[Sorry had accidentally deleted the post.thanks for the comment :)]

Popular Posts