Multitudes of Nowheres

I don't dread your knives
Or your strengths ,
Because your claws are too cowardice
To be shown except between us .

The pool of blood
You can spill
With one stroke of yours
Is the one I would have anyway ,
And have been till now ,
Under the skin.

You never were akin to
My veins to see that ,
Were you?

........

Labelled with relations
That can convey higher multitudes,
Some creations confuse
The creators , don't they?

If I tell you this story is of
Blood and poisons ,
Of serpents and avenges
would you be careful to consider
A man and a woman ?
Or
A poet and the pen ?
Or
The creator and His Frankenstein?

Can words mislead you to
Multitudes of nowheres?

So how do we trust them then!


SoUmY@

Comments

Rukhiya said…
Like I told you, I love this piece, because I see a very different you in a very different hue here. The abstractness, the declarations and the final question! AWESOME!

Popular Posts