Tripod

Virtues & Vices

Beauty comes with mortality.
It makes me insecure.
Because one night, when I discover
That it has left me alone for winter
How will I answer to my desires?

Questions


I often wonder what is more futile?
To let love fall free
When you know of gravity
Or
To wait for it.
What if the same force pulls it down?

Do We...

May some questions never have answers.
Because, you know, I know,
In some cases, we never choose the red.
We avoid the black instead.

-----

Life is never complex.
Only the explorer remains confused.
Because surety is death,
Before that, there is life and Many a tripods

SoUmY@



[A pure rambling. Feel free to avoid]

Comments

Cinderella said…
Rambling ?!!

If this is "rambling" then I'd say you even your ramble is poetic and beautiful amd makes amazing sense !
Usha Pisharody said…
This one lands, three-legged:) And finally finds stability:) Loved this, as I have already tol u:)
Kalm-na said…
no one can avoid it..
since its tripod..definitely not..
i like the exemplary way in which u mingle the satics and the dyanamics.
Moving yet halting...
Gr8 one indeed.
Shewolf said…
because we dont choose red, but avoid black.
deep indeed.
sonal said…
reality- check.!

Popular Posts