Sur-Prizes!

Sur-Prizes!
Honored by Usha Ma'am & Rukhiya

Oceanic

>> May 30, 2010

Your love is that of sea.

You love mountains
So your words echo,
the ones you say.
And for the silence, it's turbulent.
It comes in waves and I taste salt.

There are moments when we differ.
We all do.
Your anger comes in waves, dive and burst.
You say I am oceanic.
My emotions have no end
but one must explore; you do.

For the times you have waited for me
to call your name,
I have been busy keeping your memories
in the heart of the ocean.

You have asked,
Have you been restless, ever?
I have only tried.
Depth is a burden at times.

You will never know.
The times I have cried and called your name,
I was too deep.


I am blue.


SoUmY@

5 well-wishers:

kamna May 30, 2010 8:29 AM  

no words soumyas like.. u vented what m going through...
dont know.. it has become a progeny that you jst relive!

Muse May 30, 2010 12:02 PM  

:-)

Cinderella May 30, 2010 2:55 PM  

Have been trying to write something befitting. Futile trials.

Can I just say, if words were angels,
then these ones are lighting my room right now.

Poonam J July 01, 2010 10:50 PM  

Came here from Usha's blog, and am glad I did...Emotions so well said in simple words..Oceanic, indeed are your words too......

adorablesashu July 20, 2010 9:31 PM  

Mine!! This onez for me, am taking it away...!!! :D :D :D

Loved this!!

The Hungry Tide

Inspirations Continue...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP