Oceanic

Your love is that of sea.
You love mountains
So your words echo,
the ones you say.
And for the silence, it's turbulent.
It comes in waves and I taste salt.

There are moments when we differ.
We all do.
Your anger comes in waves, dive and burst.
You say I am oceanic.
My emotions have no end
but one must explore; you do.

For the times you have waited for me
to call your name,
I have been busy keeping your memories
in the heart of the ocean.

You have asked,
Have you been restless, ever?
I have only tried.
Depth is a burden at times.

You will never know.
The times I have cried and called your name,
I was too deep.


I am blue.


SoUmY@

Comments

BirdBrain said…
no words soumyas like.. u vented what m going through...
dont know.. it has become a progeny that you jst relive!
Cinderella said…
Have been trying to write something befitting. Futile trials.

Can I just say, if words were angels,
then these ones are lighting my room right now.
Poonam J said…
Came here from Usha's blog, and am glad I did...Emotions so well said in simple words..Oceanic, indeed are your words too......
Anonymous said…
Mine!! This onez for me, am taking it away...!!! :D :D :D

Loved this!!

Popular Posts