Proof Sheet


One year back
It was for the first time.
You questioned me of
My commitment.
I brought you proofs
to deny you and save 'us'.

What you didnt know was
I had to fight a fever
the night after.


One month back
You accused me of
My loyality.
And I again searched for proofs
To show the truth and save 'us'.

What you didnt know was
I failed in an exam
the day after


Among your millions of allegations
Against me
And my will to hold
on to 'us'
I realised I had become a proof sheet.

So,
When one day back,
You loathed me for
My inabilities
I ran for nothing,

What you didnt know was
We were never together.


I denied you to save
'Me and my love'.


- - - -

“We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy”

Walter Anderson





SoUmY@

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Pragnya said…
wow!!!!!heartfelt one!!!!!!!!!
loved it
Pragnya said…
wow!!!!!!
heartfelt 1 .
loved it...
kudos!!!!!
Rukhiya said…
I dint mention here, that I love the last two lines!! *:O*

Popular Posts