Recycled


Why do pains creep up
Time and time again?

When my ever so convinced mind
tells me to leave those mundane thoughts,
I am proved wrong,
As life moves on
With careless indifference.
And I laugh,
I smile,
I cry and
I feel the pain.

Pathos dont travel time.
Old,new--they hurt the same.
As the intensity dies down
I assure myself in
The deepest corner of their hide-outs.
Untill one day they bare me
With the sharp claws
and the glittering knives.

And i stand amazed and assured
They would not come back again.

In the Lifeful of happiness
and the glycerine of hopes
I actually wait for the
Pain to resurface and
Pathos to recycle.

Then I wish
One day, I would make it
Acyclic.


SoUmY@

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Rukhiya said…
This is like BULLS EYE :)
Thank u so much :)
Il hope fr the 'acyclic' part :)

Popular Posts