Dream...

Tonight
Let's meet in our dreams.

Let's hold hands gently
Your palm into mine, delicately ours.
We will traverse the mountains over the clouds
that pour in with fertile rains.

We will walk past the night
till we see the first rays of a crimson Sun.
Purity - oh, how I have longed for you!

Let me recount those empty spaces
before and after __ us __.
I will recite them today, audibly.

We will cross the waves once.
On the sea shore
where our memories lie embraced,
I will take fistful of sands
And never let it out, as if you are there, inside,
Fragmented in completion.

You can talk about a life lost
I will dream within a dream.
Imperfect be our poetry
We can still rhyme in the realm.

Let's not keep our old eyes open dear.
I have heard, tonight
we will love each other anew, in our dreams.

SoUmY@

Comments

Muse said…
I think this is the second time we are posting a write on the same lines of thought, the first being "Ironical"

Was thinking on the same as to how being in a dream can make us feel closer, boundaries forgotten, limits crossed, and when the day dawns, the barriers re-appear!


"We will cross the waves once.
On the sea shore
where our memories lie embraced,
I will take fistful of sands
And never let it out, as if you are there, inside,
Fragmented in completion.

You can talk about a life lost
I will dream within a dream.
Imperfect be our poetry
We can still rhyme in the realm."

Loved the entire poem but loved the above lines a little more, especially, "Fragmented in completion"

That phrase alone holds a great deal of truth to me, truly so!

I read quite a few writes, and remember quite a few, but treasure only some. Of yours, I will add this to the treasure chest along with "List", "Citylights", "All that is lost..." and "Yearning"

No wonder YOU ARE my Maestro! :)

God Bless you :)
Sashu... said…
You can talk about a life lost
I will dream within a dream.
Imperfect be our poetry
We can still rhyme in the realm.

beautiful..a mystical dreamy dream!! loved it..n i muz echo rinz..loved de phrase "fragmented in completion"

as alwz, in a trance!! :)
Mahita said…
Brilliant!! :), Nothing less ...
Aayushi Mehta said…
just totally beautiful..am so glad i found your blog...will be watching this space:)

Popular Posts