An evening of romanticism

It was raining in da evening,light showers.
I was at a music concert,alone.
music my soul searcher and sole companion.
As it started the rhythm,the music itself took me to a differnet place.I had entered the concert not beacuse i wished for but i wanted to hide from solitude.The atmosphere showed me a divine height.A situation so deep in itself that i relaxed.As the artist carried on and on I kept getting buried,-buried under the soil of divinism and romanticism.Solitude was a luxury then that i could have preferred and atmosphere a bliss that I cherished.Sitting on a chair where everythng was dark still enlghtened by music,a place where audience were silent still speaking to their mind, I had a feeling of how small I am.how small are we in front of this greatness.What do we possess!what do we take pride in!!Silence,sudden pause between songs let me sink deeper,realise every word those were taken care of by tunes.
Time passed on,quickly and selfishly.It was then;da curtain started dropping.A function over for everybody.But did I hear it right?Every single note,every tone were still caressing,whispering around the hall.Beyond the a.c. auditorium, materialistic and polluted air awaits its eight victims(i mean da octets).My feet trembled,protested to go outside.I looked around.They were still there.I grabbed them with pleading heart and a refreshed mind.i walked on.It was romanticism afterall.Who said romance has to be with some mortal flesh and blood body?I did it with music.An evening of musical romanticism served me with an inspiration of lifetime,assured me of companionship..An evening of romanticism.

Comments

Popular Posts