ALMIGHTY AND THOU NATURE

DIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME FULLY..so credit goes to tania mukherjee too ....still i wld like to share dis poem in my blog as i hv written last half...

an autumn boulevard lined with golden trees-
from where golden leaves fall,
the blue,cotton streaked sky,a naughty breeze;
i walk till i encounter a wall.
on the wall sits an apostle-
an apostle of friendship,warmth,love-
amidst the busyness of the world;the hustle n bustle-
manifestation of serenity,peaceful as a dove.
i stand beneath nature's warmth,da mother's arm
where tenderness embraces heart and soul.
every prayer is answered wid a softness of its own
And da almighty looks after as nothing goes foul.
the golden leaves wave a new meaning as i walk
along the wall that is there
wealth comes up wid a definition in my mind
as feelings share and emotions care.
A realisation dawns upon as i grow expectant
and set my mundane desires run free
I kneel down wid my eyes sobbed and ashamed
gradually surrender my greedy heart to Thee.

Comments

Rukhiya said…
Realisation dawns, the yellow is significant of the dawn too and surrender we should, to the Almighty :)

Popular Posts