Sur-Prizes!

Sur-Prizes!
Honored by Usha Ma'am & Rukhiya

Being Perforated...

>> Mar 11, 2008


Drenched in rain
I saw words oozing out
Of my breath,
My blood
And i felt empty.
As the last word went out
In discomforting disdain ,
I realized
A poet's soul salvages
Just when he can live
Without words
for Silence.

My perforated soul
embraced the much awaited
Vacuum.


SoUmY@

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 well-wishers:

Sashu March 12, 2008 8:38 AM  

A poet's soul salvages
Just when he can live
Without words
for Silence.

beautiful!

"perforated soul" ah! brilliant!!!!

rukhiya March 14, 2008 5:43 AM  

"A poet's soul salvages
Just when he can live
Without words
for Silence."

The unparalleled,highest truth in the most beautiful verse ever!:)

The Hungry Tide

Inspirations Continue...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP