Sur-Prizes!

Sur-Prizes!
Honored by Usha Ma'am & Rukhiya

Mutual Death

>> Mar 7, 2008

I gasp...
A bit of a breather..,
And I look out of the window.
Is it a dark moon night??
I wait for sanity
But only grimace sustains..
A sense of cruelty hovers around
Devaluing my conscience.
No pity,
No mercy.
I get down.
I don't want to be the hunted.
So I slit my wrist.
In the lost city of humanity
I sit victorious
Waiting to ooze the venom
Out of me.
And I die.
So as to live in purity.
Impunity I claim.


SoUmY@

Powered by ScribeFire.

3 well-wishers:

Usha :) March 09, 2008 7:00 AM  

Brrrr... chills down mt spine!!

Esp these lines..
I sit victorious
Waiting to ooze the venom
Out of me.
And I die.
So as to live in purity.
Impunity I claim.

rukhiya March 12, 2008 6:45 AM  

U add beauty to death :)

Sashu March 12, 2008 8:44 AM  

wow..spectacular! cant say no more! ;)

The Hungry Tide

Inspirations Continue...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP