Dream on...


An absolute pause
Awaits the moment.
Where I can laugh
I can cry,
I can surrender and
Reign over me.


MORALE
: Life is strange.
We know the obvious
Still we ask for assurance.
Self-satisfaction,
Is it?


I stand quiet.
Almost breathless
Expecting your whisper
That will fill the heart.
My eyes are closed.
Vision is such a certainty
I don't need it right now.


MORALE : But it never came.
Look through the rain
Why don't you accept reality?
Does it hurt too much?
Still love ponders on
Nothing..


I get soaked in rain
I drench in realization
Beyond that mist of sustenance
There is no one standing.
And I see my emotions
Diluting
Yet again.
As I await
The next rain.

MORALE
: Love remains.
If not between you and me
If not as a visible bond
But in the pure daylight,
In the emotional rain,
In the vibrant nature
And in You.


....

The morale dies.
But the girl remains.
Reassuring herself
If ever
For a moment
Wonder strikes
And he utters
Ssssh..........
...............Love only.

Dream on.


SoUmY@

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Usha Pisharody said…
Still dreaming of th beauty of th thoughts that led to this stunning poem!!!

An absolute favourite!
Rukhiya said…
The best insight i ever read of..soulful,full of love with that gleam of brilliance thats ur own,this poem is just WOW!

Popular Posts