Sur-Prizes!

Sur-Prizes!
Honored by Usha Ma'am & Rukhiya

Reality...

>> Mar 14, 2008

Sometimes we
Hold each other in
Love's embrace
And a softness radiates
Inside me for you
That transforms the glow
In your face.
And i can read between
Your eyes.
If you say the truth
Or the lie,fewer times?

For each day you dedicate me a rose
Calling me better
But I can sense
When it is a pretence
And when it is just Me.

Inside you
I reside.
So
When you say you love me ..
And you mean it,
I gasp..
Cause it makes things
So much harder for the times
When you don't.

SoUmY@


Powered by ScribeFire.

3 well-wishers:

rukhiya March 14, 2008 7:44 AM  

Awestruck!Dumbfound!A lump in throat!Eyebrows still raised!!

Usha :) March 14, 2008 10:53 AM  

Echoing Rukhiya...!

Awed. The depth of emotion, conveyed subtly, almost a nonchalant manner is just a master stroke..!

Don't know how else to put it. Gives me goosebumps!

Cinderella. March 15, 2008 4:20 PM  

This reminded me of the movie 'The Prestige'...
Was that your inspiration for this ??
Loved it !!

The Hungry Tide

Inspirations Continue...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP