Reality...

Sometimes we
Hold each other in
Love's embrace
And a softness radiates
Inside me for you
That transforms the glow
In your face.
And i can read between
Your eyes.
If you say the truth
Or the lie,fewer times?

For each day you dedicate me a rose
Calling me better
But I can sense
When it is a pretence
And when it is just Me.

Inside you
I reside.
So
When you say you love me ..
And you mean it,
I gasp..
Cause it makes things
So much harder for the times
When you don't.

SoUmY@


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Rukhiya said…
Awestruck!Dumbfound!A lump in throat!Eyebrows still raised!!
Usha Pisharody said…
Echoing Rukhiya...!

Awed. The depth of emotion, conveyed subtly, almost a nonchalant manner is just a master stroke..!

Don't know how else to put it. Gives me goosebumps!
Cinderella said…
This reminded me of the movie 'The Prestige'...
Was that your inspiration for this ??
Loved it !!

Popular Posts