Beneficiary...

You give me a
White tablet often.
White, you say,
Your favourite colour.
I resonate that to
My heart and gulp it down
Every night.
And you stand assured
Pretending a smile ,
Thinking that I won't know
These biochemics would cramp me up,
Will stress my nerves
Smilingly erasing me to
A mental coma.

Still I nod
And gulp them down
In memory of those dreams
I saw of us ,
You promised of us...
And kill myself
Willingly so that you be
Happy ,
knowing never ,
That
How there would be no tomorrow
For you ,after tonight
Just like me.

"...It was never a revenge dear.
Its just the game you played
And we lost.
Atleast, something together."

SoUmY@



P.S.-- The first few lines are borrowed from S.Rukhiya's ''Present..?'' ..Just a different outlook that I tried to manage from the very same context!


Comments

Rukhiya said…
A smile and an inwardly applause!
Usha Pisharody said…
At least something together...!

A wonder of a stroke that one. There is such a subtle horror in this that it gives me the chills... All because perhaps these things, sadly, do happen...

Another beauty!

Popular Posts