Stripped!

Tonight!
It will be again Them
For whom I will
Strip.
Put up glowing lipstick,
Crimson colors,
The ghungroos ;
Bangles?? oh! they
Are too noisy.

And then,
Like the way you invite
Winter to bare all up
Just to let Spring in next,
They will do so.
Push me where I go
Every night.
Different faces,same souls.
Hungry,Pounding,
Confounded in desires and lust.

I will take it all.
As long as you are there
To ask me ,
"How are you ?"
The next morning.
Oh! how I love the deceptive
Night.
Glad I don't have a mirror.
How I know how the world is.
They never turn up to me
In the mornings,
except you.

Learning it all that 'I'
Can't be loved ,
You ,unpretentiously ,gave me
What I dreamt of!

And that is what I
Loathe.
Don't make me dream honey.
They are long gone
Under the tormented beds of
Naked petals.
I don't want to feel
Purity because
Here ,for us ,
It costs them
Five hundred.


Door clutches
Your next..


SoUmY@

Comments

Rukhiya said…
Stripped of words to say in here..
Usha Pisharody said…
I wonder, reading it again:) that it should have been same faces, and different souls..:D

Just a passing unworthy thought, but a provocation, nonetheless!

The first read brought to mind a movie of a while ago: Leaving Las Vegas, Nicolas Cage got an Oscar for that one. Heart-rending story of a hooker and an alchoholic who support each other emotionally. Draining experience watching that one... and that is the feeling finally I am left with, when the next one is at the door!

Awesome! The way you evoke those notions and feelings...
Cinderella said…
This leaves me with a pang.

Its the dream of every girl, to be there with and for her only one in lilfe, and wants him to be all compassing...him but no one else.

Sadly not every dream of fulfilled.

You put it there with so much aptness, even of the angst and the acceptance of the truth thats meant to be.

Beautiful ! But I'm sad.

Popular Posts