Moments!


Click!
And we are captured
Into a single page of lamination
That holds a hundred others
Of memories--
Bitter,sweet,
Hurdling,fighting,
Laughing,Crying
But importantly Together.

"Look at her as she smiles"
"And look how crazy I was"
"Oh you,always flying !"
"and Sam ? where is he ?"
--
Tons of comments passed on
from here and there,
As I get my copy of memory
And keep it in the diary,
That has no dates
But a farewell to my friends,
Promising nothing,
Only a "..will miss you all"
to sob me with mine,
With tears I didn't know
How to shed .

As I looked up ,
I saw in haze
some giggling nascent eyes
With me ,
My memory and
Them.

Comments

Rukhiya said…
Its the picture you capture with words here, and my reaction to this shall also be laminated in a click :P(*Its hard to catch me this emotional :D)
Anonymous said…
Heartwarming picture.

:)
Anonymous said…
Heartwarming picture.

:)
Usha Pisharody said…
Nostalgia. Touched it here!

Thanks!!

Popular Posts